The Heal™ Ultrasonic Mesh Nebuliser is a rechargeable, handheld device designed to assist with the treatment of respiratory conditions. The device uses Ultrasonic Vibrating mesh Technology, which converts nebulising solutions into an aerosol of microscopic droplets that can be inhaled deeply into the lungs.
- Rechargeable Nebuliser (white)
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x mouth piece
- 1 x adult face mask
- 1 x paediatric face mask
- 1 x carry bag
- Optional – Trifectiv Plus Air nebulising fluid 50 mL (choose the number of bottles)
- Powered by a rechargeable lithium battery (included). One charge = 60 mins of continuous use.
- Superfine atomising particles from the ultrasonic vibrating mesh technology
- Super quiet design
- Nebulise from any angle
- Dual nebuliser rates – suitable for both infants and adults
- Effective medication delivery
- Mouth piece plus adult & paediatric face mask included
- Detachable head for easy cleaning
- 10ml medicine cup
- One year warranty
Nebulising Fluid (50 mL):
- Safe for adults, children, babies, during pregnancy and when breastfeeding.
- 5 mL required per session
- Helps to reduce allergies and keep the airways free of inflammation and infection when used regularly
- DO NOT use our nebulising fluid whilst using any cortisone or steroid nebulising solutions / inhalers / asthma pumps or nasal sprays – cortisone and HOCl cancel each other out and you will get no therapeutic benefit from either active ingredient if used simultaneously
The Heal™ Ultrasonic Mesh Nebuliser is a rechargeable, handheld device designed to assist with the treatment of respiratory conditions. The device uses ultrasonic oscillations to convert the nebulising fluid into an aerosol of microscopic droplets that can be inhaled deeply into the lungs. Please see the user manual for more info.
Trifectiv Plus Air nebulising fluid helps to reduce allergies and keep the airways free of inflammation and infection when used regularly with this nebuliser. Product usage information is included with each bottle.
|Model||H-NEB02 Ultrasonic Mesh Nebuliser from Heal|
|Power Source||DC3.7V built-in rechargeable Lithium battery (1200mAh). USB charging cable included|
|Nebulisation Rate||Speed 1: 0.15 to 0.30ml/min. Speed 2: > 0.3ml/min|
|Working Frequency||103kHz +/- 10%|
|Particle Size||MMAD 3 +/- 25%um|
|Noise Level||< 40dB|
|Medication Cup Capacity||10ml (MAX)|
|Size & Weight||117mm (L) x 46mm (W) x 43mm (H) / 0.088kg including battery|
|Working Environment||Temperature 5°C to 35°C|
|Relative Humidity||< 93%RH|
|Battery Life||approx 60 minutes of continuous use. 3 year life-span or 1,000 uses.|
|Country of Origin||China|
Download the user manual.
There are no reviews yet.